It's probably not the right section, but in response to this post, I would like other users to join my thoughts to request en masse the ability to customize the schemes (mIRC Color) of each individual channel.

The idea is to add the possibility of setting a different scheme for each individual channel (and based on the network) in the "mIRC Color" window. Many networks have the ability to remove colors from messages, but this solution is not the most optimal.

The mIRC user should not limit himself to setting up a single scheme, because this does not fit all channels. Many channels that have bots inside, or users who use inappropriate colors, often do not allow the texts to be displayed correctly within the channel. (Example: Blue color (CTRL+K 2) on a dark background.

Furthermore, the "Scheme" command must be added in the popup menu that opens by right-clicking on the button of each channel, to simplify the choice or modification instantly.

I hope this idea of mine will be accepted as soon as possible!! It would be a wonderful gift for the entire mIRC people :-)

Thank you Khaled, I trust in your good heart and professionalism.