I assume that this IP address is already in your list in its entirety as "217.138.194.70". Try to find it by searching your blacklist using a text editor. In the future, to avoid this, it is recommended that all masks, where you substitute the "*" sign, be set at the very top of your black list. Regarding the failure of the (ZLINE) command, it's strange, because everything works for me and bans well. Could you please write me an example line of what the command for setting the ban on your server looks like? - /helpop zline

Tell me, have you changed anything in this code yet? Perhaps this could violate the integrity of the code and subsequently lead to a violation of its work. (You can always reinstall the script again).

As a parameter "AdminNick" you must indicate the nickname of the administrator, to whom to send this message or your nickname.

You can comment out these lines with a ";" because if this channel or nickname does not exist on the network you will get an error "No such nick/channel":

Code
  ;/msg #Services $1-
  ;/msg AdminNick $1-
  ;/notice AdminNick $1-

If anyone testing my script has the same problem, let me know.

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples