I fixed the issue anyways if the remote is on or off. I tried using the remote word filter to change the remote off to on.
Do you know the code for Twitch Prime users when they sub as it's not triggering when a Twitch Prime shows in chat?

The current code I'm using is this;
on *:TEXT:*subscribed*:#tehrani:{
if ($nick == twitchnotify) {
if ($5 == $null || $5- == Twitch Prime!) {
msg # tatPrime
}
}
}

This is the entire subscript I use I think for the re-sub it says "subscribed for 0 months" If you can help me with a fix that would be great.
The gift sub-message works fine. Not sure for the tier 2 and tier 3 payments work properly ($9.99 & $24.99) displays the correct price. Unless it's coded correctly it will. Only had $4.99 notify in the chat correctly.
The twitch prime I need to work on for a fix as it doesn't display in the chat when someone subscribes with Twitch Prime.
I believe the subscript works for the new sub and the gift sub...not too sure? If you could have a look at him whole subscription script to see on why the prime twitch doesn't show and why it says "0 months" instead of saying the real month count. That would be great. Also when 5/10 or higher gift subs gets gifted in the chat instead of having separate messages for each sub gift there a way of making the auto-response saying "Thanks for the 5 gifted subs", or "thanks for the 10 gifted subs" ??
I also want to ask if someone changes their tier from tier 1 to tier 2 does the script below say that my message will say "Changed tier subscriptions, changed to tier 2" or something or is my script message to say "thanks for the sub!" ??
I want my script to say all of that. smile
raw USERNOTICE:#tehrani:{
if (($msgtags(msg-id).key == sub) && ($msgtags(room-id).key == 191409899)) {
var %nick $iif($msgtags(display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(login).key)
var %sub-plan $replace($msgtags(msg-param-sub-plan).key, 1000, $chr(36) $+ 4.99, 2000, $chr(36) $+ 9.99, 3000, $chr(36) $+ 24.99, Prime, Prime)
msg $1 /me HYPERS nickmercsSUB !!NEW SUB!! bingCute bingHeart Thank you %nick for subscribing with a %sub-plan Sub! tehranlOVE
}
if (($msgtags(msg-id).key == resub) && ($msgtags(room-id).key == 191409899)) {
var %nick $iif($msgtags(display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(login).key)
VAR %sub-plan $replace($msgtags(msg-param-sub-plan).key, 1000, $chr(36) $+ 4.99, 2000, $chr(36) $+ 9.99, 3000, $chr(36) $+ 24.99, Prime, Prime)
msg $1 /me HYPERS bingAw !!SUB HYPE!! bingYay bingHype %nick has just resubscribed for $msgtags(msg-param-months).key months in a row with a %sub-plan Sub! tehranLove
}
if (($msgtags(msg-id).key == subgift) && ($msgtags(room-id).key == 191409899)) {
var %nick_from $iif($msgtags(display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(login).key) , %nick_to $iif($msgtags(msg-param-recipient-display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(msg-param-recipient-user-name).key)
VAR %sub-plan $replace($msgtags(msg-param-sub-plan).key, 1000, $chr(36) $+ 4.99, 2000, $chr(36) $+ 9.99, 3000, $chr(36) $+ 24.99)
msg $1 /me HYPERS nickmercsGIFT !!GIFT SUB!! bingHeart nickmercsGIFT Thank you %nick_from for gifting a %sub-plan sub to %nick_to $+ ! tehranLove
}
IF (%msg-id == submysterygift) {
VAR %msg-param-mass-gift-count $msgtags(msg-param-mass-gift-count).key
INC %submysterygift. $+ %name %msg-param-mass-gift-count
MSG $1 %name just gifted %msg-param-mass-gift-count tier %msg-param-sub-plan subscriptions to the community! nickmercsSUB nickmercsGIFT
}
on *:TEXT:*subscribed*:#tehrani:{
if ($nick == twitchnotify) {
if ($5 == $null || $5- == Twitch Prime!) {
msg # tatPrime
}
}
}

Last edited by dah; 27/01/20 02:55 AM.