Quote:
The option you entered works, but if we have the custom message of raws 353 and 366, is there any identifier we can use to make the custom message not appear if the option is disabled in the mIRC options?

Very few Options dialog settings have any identifiers to represent their state. If you need to know the state of a particular setting, the only way to determine this currently is to find the setting in mirc.ini.

Quote:

Another thing I noticed is that if the option is disabled in the mIRC options, then we are unable to run the command manually /names #channel

I had a feeling there would be a side-effect :-] These are old routines and there are so many variables storing different states. I will take a look at this again but I think I may have to revert this fix until the next version.

Update: It looks like the names list is shown/hidden depending on the following: "show nicks on join" enabled or disabled, if a raw 353/366 script uses /halt or not, if numeric 353/366 is due to a recent /join or not. There seem to be eight possible combinations. If I am missing something, please let me know.

Last edited by Khaled; 06/02/19 10:24 AM.