I'm curious what parameters /ialfill takes. I gather /ialfill [#channel], but are there any other parameters or automatic modes? Eg: /ialfill on, /ialfill off, /ialfill -delay 2000, /ialfill -auto #mirc,#irchelp,#moo

Tested: $chan().inwho -- works correctly even with new WHOX.

Tested: /ialfill will WHO the channel, again, even if ($chan().ial == $true) ; intended behavior perhaps?

Observation: Cannot specify /ialfill #chan1,#chan2,#chan3 in one command, nor /ialfill * or /ialfill all.

The use of %t,NNN is a nice touch for message suppression in the Status Window. But, what would you think about choosing a singularly static NNN, instead of a random one each time, so you don't accidentally trigger other people's scripts that are watching out for their own NNN magic numbers? You could document which NNN mIRC uses for /ialfill and nobody else will use that number.

I notice that mIRC suppresses all WHOX messages that uses %t,NNN from the Status Window, indiscriminately, and not only the ones that /ialfill had issued itself. I wonder if strange combinations of WHOX options that use %t,NNN might also confuse mIRC and mess up the IAL. Another reason /ialfill should use its own unique (never changing) magic number. Maybe "295" for February 1995 wink

Now I can retire my own /ialfill script by the same name! smile

Last edited by Raccoon; 20/02/17 07:04 PM.

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!