Hello everyone, this is my first post, I hope to not do harm. I would suggest adding a command that allows you to add in a simple and fast channels at once. the idea came after using the command /server

/server -a irc.servername.com -p 6667 .......

the command may be so:

(Multi Add Channels :: Favorites Add Channels /mac :: /fac)

/mac -c #chan1,#chan2,#chan3 -p mypass (optional) -d my_description (optional) -n network1,network2,network3 (optional) -j join_on_connet (optional) -m minimize_on_connect (optional) -f foldername1,foldername2,foldername3 (optional)

This avoids manually enter the add channel window, avoiding many steps.

NOTE:
Also, if possible I would suggest to update via the FLAG -r (remove) some commands, to make sure that the default does not take effect on all the specified parameters.

The commands are:
/partall -r #chan1,#chan2,#chan3 (specifying the flag -r effect of /partall will not affect #chan1,#chan2,#chan3 that protects the channels by /partall)
/close -r nick1,nick2,nick3 (specifying the flag -r closes all queries except those of nick1 nick2 nick3)

/amsg -r #chan1,#chan2,#chan3 (specifying the flag -r the effect /amsg will not affect on #chan1 #chan2 #chan3)
/qmsg -r #chan1,#chan2,#chan3 (specifying the flag -r the effect /qmsg will not affect on #chan1 #chan2 #chan3)
/ame -r #chan1,#chan2,#chan3 (specifying the flag -r the effect /ame will not affect on #chan1 #chan2 #chan3)

/mdi -ib act
-i for iconized all channels whit to only command
-b to position all channels in an orderly manner, as is obtained by shift-right click mouse on the title bar of the channel

These were just small ideas.

Thanks Khaled.