more things would be possible if there was an "on emoticon" event. Such as replacing the emoticon with a different graphic depending on the nickname of the person, what channel it was said on, what day it is, what time of day it is.. Get what I mean? That way there could be at least a script created to allow for customization of smiley faces for use with groups of friends, where both people see the same emoticon.

Get what I'm saying? smile

I didn't include a way to "replace the graphic with another one" before displaying it. I don't really feel like thinking of an example of how to do this right now (I'm a bit tired), but it could be implimented.

---- This idea of replacing an image with another one could be expanded to "remove a pic" and/or "add a pic" to a certain point in text. This way someone could create a script that uses "on text" for replacing certain text with a certain pic, such a link to a jpg file to the actual picture, in the text. (it would use the socks commands to connect to the server, download the picture, then trigger the actual event that replaces the link to the pic with the picture).

- Wherever you go there you are.[color:lightgreen]