Just a problem I've encountered.

I'm trying to do it so that a points system which gives points every 5 minutes would allow me to make a different command called !watchtime. It would be good if it could take the number from the points system file and take them in a specific format using a bunch of if statements. ie if the user has watched for less than an hour it would show in minutes, if the user had watched for over an hour it would show in hours and minutes then if they're addicted and have days worth of points it would show days hours minutes. I've given it a go however I can't seem to get it working.
The problem seems to be in the initial IF statement as I've tried it with a simple message following it. Here's what I tried...
Code:
on *:text:!watchtime*:#:{ 
  if (($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) < 12) { msg # $nick has watched the stream for $calc($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points) * 5 ) minutes. }
  if (($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) > 12) && (($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) < 287 ) { msg # $nick has watched the stream for $floor($calc($readini(Points.ini,$+(#,.,$nick),Points)) / 12 )) hours. }
  else { msg # I'm not working. }
}

The else statement is just there so I know

Last edited by JB_uk; 10/10/14 12:24 PM.