fantastic - I got it working. Somehow I had the wrong oath code in place - It may have been I was logged in (on the browser) as the wrong nickname. I also may have had the wrong parameters when I originally activated it. Works great now - I also used an extension on the code to update the currently playing game as well which means I can now almost completely control the stream from inside mirc.

One more question if I may. I'd also like to be able to start Ads (and as of different lengths) from within mirc. I have the knowledge to copy and adapt your existing code to put a seperate command in - but I'm not exactly sure what that command should be.

I found this in the twitch api document you linked in another thread:

Quote:
POST /channels/:channel/commercial

Start commercial on channel.

Authenticated, required scope: channel_commercial
Parameters
Name Required? Type Description
length optional integer Length of commercial break in seconds. Default value is 30. Valid values are 30, 60, or 90. You may only trigger a commercial longer than 30 seconds once every 8 minutes.
Example Request

curl -H 'Accept: application/vnd.twitchtv.v2+json' -H 'Authorization: OAuth <access_token>' \
-d "length=30" -X POST https://api.twitch.tv/kraken/channels/test_user1/commercial

..But the format of that is different to what is in your existing topic code. I assume I need to swap out your PUT code for a POST code, but I don't know what that should be.