Originally Posted By: trowaway123
Ok so you are willing to host me my bot but can you help me host it myself? I dont want to risk losing all the information about tokens and stuff if you lose your host or something.

Hi, thanks for the questions.

There isn't one single host for the bot but there are 3 that work together. The only portion of the bot I host is the actual code on my mini server machine which I am not sharing.

Here's the hosting scheme I have:
1. I host the bot.
2. I pay for database hosting.
3. I pay for web hosting.

I have chosen to pay for hosting rather than hosting it all myself mainly for that reason - my host automatically backs up my data frequently. Furthermore, I do manually backup the databases. Even if there were not any back ups, I would have full confidence in my hosts that they will not lose any of my data. In the case of losing the hosting (for some reason like I missed a payment) there is a grace period where I can still retrieve any/all of my data. I promise you that it is much much much safer in the capable hands of my paid hosting's server cluster then some random-guy-on-the-internet's 'hosting' it on his home/gaming computer. Trust me.

In the future, when I can do it properly, I would like to do all the hosting myself so I can get away from these monthly hosting fees.