Ok, I don't know if this is doable or not but I figured I'd ask if it is and if anyone knows what I would need to do to make this script work cause I honestly don't know how to script besides C&P something I'd find online.
Firstly, I want to have a script that gives a random reply when someone in the channel types something, for example if they typed !link. If they did that and I was in the channel, I would automatically reply with a random link from a list of links that I have.
Secondly, I would want that script to only work in specific channels I am in, not all the channels I'm in.
I know the first is possible cause in all my years on mIRC I've known people that have done the first. I just don't know if the second is doable with the first...
Thanks.