Thanks guys for your reply i use irc all the time but that's not what i was referring to lets see if i can do it a different way:

http://www.dohirty.tv/i/w/h.png
in the image above you will see a gif or jpeg in front of the names in the chat room
on justin.tv although justin tv gives badges to go in front of the name like procaster,producer and so on there is no upload for custom badges i have one already for my name which dohirty did for me but those guys are very hard to get a hold of and i was wondering how they put it up for me, to change mine there is no upload for justin.tv for this...so are they using code in the chat to put it up or if it was going through irc to be put up its not a Emoticons there calling it bling now, although they have a place on there site to create but thats been down for months and there emails are not coming back to me it has nothing to do with justin.tv because if you use internet explore you will still see the justin.tv procaster badge but if you use chrome or firefox you will see the custom badge hmmm i know its off topic but with guys that know how to script i figured someone would know how they put it up to be changed. I know allot of you guys are not programmers but more then one mind might break the code lol, once again thanks for the help!! and if anyone can figure it out i would be grateful.

Last edited by worldwide7477; 10/05/12 05:33 PM.