As stated, your scripts are most likely the cause unless you can prove it is happening without any scripts loaded. And based on your few posts (going back to, I believe 2008), you have no room to talk about other people's posts.

Based on your choice of attitude now and in the past and including your 2 spam posts the other day and since you apparently aren't interested in fixing your problem, I'll let you figure it out yourself. Just because you have a messed up script doesn't make it mIRC's fault.

@KindOne: If you read what I said, I pointed out that the title suggests when it happens. However, that doesn't in any way indicate if that's the only time it happens, if it always happens or only some times, or if it might happen at some other point depending on what you do. And, yes, information is in a crash dump, but not all information. And definitely not enough information to find the problem. *ANY* bug report needs to be detailed in the post itself and not in any linked material in order to be useful. It's extremely easy to post details and takes less time than writing your post or his last post. Complaining about a request for details in a bug report is rather pointless. Without providing clear details, bugs are unlikely to be found (if there really are bugs to begin with).

Anyhow, help is not wanted by the OP, so I'll let him find his own problem. Based on the *very* limited information provided in this bug report, it is very clear that this is almost guaranteed to be script related and not a mIRC bug.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net