Hi guys.

I am not sure if this qualifies to be in this section, but - I've also posted this on Hawkee. If someone could help, that'd be awesome.

Below, if the script I am currently using for mIRC. I have the PHP bot from http://wildphp.com. I checked the following website out trying to figure the stuff out needed for IRC, but - i couldn't convert what they had on the website to IRC talk.. www.tizag.com/phpT/index.php

Code:
on 5:INPUT:#:{
  if ($1 == !updatecb) { 
    write -c orders.txt 2Current Battle: $2- 
    .timermsg 1 1 msg $chan 2Battle Updated Successfully. Thank You, $nick   
    msg $me Current Battle link updated by: $nick at $time(h:nnTT) EST.
  } 

on *:INPUT:#:{
    if ($1 == !cb) { .timermsg 1 1 msg $chan $read(orders.txt,nt)
    }

So.. Basically.....

I want certain people able to use the !updatecb command (Including Me.) - everyone to use the !cb command. (Including Me.)

The !updatecb command updates a text file on my computer while deleting any existing data that was in that file.

The !cb shows what is in the text file.

Im a noob at PHP and I Hope someone can help me!

Thanks,

ZG

Quote:
Oh.

I already have the base of the bot. So, I just need it in a command format similar below:

Code:
case (strcasecmp($command, ':!command') == 0): 
                     if ($this->ex[2] == "#Channel1" || $this->ex[2] == "#Channel2" || $this->ex[2] == "#Channel3" || $this->ex[2] == "#Channel4"); { 
                                $message = ""; 
                                for($i=4; $i <= (count($this->ex)); $i++) 
                                { 
                                        $message .= $this->ex[$i]." "; 
                                } 

$send = 'Current Battle - Link'; 
                        $this->send_data2('PRIVMSG '.$this->ex[2].' :', $send); } 
                        unset($this); 
                        unset($name); 
                        unset($send); 
                                break;

Also, The functions is separate so, don't include them in the script - but, in a different code so I can add them.

Thanks