I think everything about that was covered in your original post. None of what you requested is going to be in the upcoming mIRC release.

As far as needing to learn how to use the DLLs, they are very easy to use. I've used both MDX and DCX. It doesn't take much time to learn the commands. You already did with MDX. It was your choice to use that instead of the more updated DCX. Anytime you choose to use something someone else made, you risk it not working whenever mIRC is updated (this includes normal scripts and not just DLLs).

Adding the features from DCX to mIRC is a large undertaking as DCX has a LOT of features that mIRC doesn't have and just because YOU only use a few of them, that doesn't mean mIRC should only add those ones.

And considering you're upset because you used MDX and don't want to learn DCX, let me just say that converting a script from MDX to DCX isn't really that much work.

And, for everyone, MDX does work fine in mIRC 7. It's just certain features may not work. I have a weather display script that I made long ago in MDX before I found out about DCX and it works just fine.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net