on *:TOPIC:#superkids:{
if $istok(MrDude.SuperMan.tailpush.Geofax.repent.rox.ChopperS.DjTheWizz.DjTheW|zz.Mrdud3.superm4n,$nick,46) { mode $chan +b $address($nick,2) | kick $chan $nick You're banned from setting a topic! ... please set a topic; relevant to the channelsname! | topic $chan Open and free! (Anyone please set a topic; relevant to the channelsname.. It might spark an intersting chat!) }
elseif (superman isin $1-) { mode $chan +t | .timer 1 $rand(10,60) mode $chan -t | topic $chan Open and free! (Anyone please set a topic; relevant to the channelsname.. It might spark an intersting chat!) }
}

This script will autoban anyone who sets a topic containing "superman" .. But how do I make it do that to multiple words? I wouldm like for it to also ban if someone type "foreskin" and "supe3rM4n" ..

Also, is there a way to make it ban people who deletes the topic? If anyone banned by this script, set a blank topic. Nothing happens. And they manage to ruin the open channel for all the rest of us.. frown

Last edited by gomp; 21/05/10 03:09 PM.

I do not speak English. I speak Norwegian. So please bear with my poor English spelling and grammar.