If you're trying to sort hash table data, it can be done by saving the table and using /filter.

I don't have mIRC in front of me to get an exact example for you, but the basic idea is:

/hsave the table to a temp file
/filter the temp file using the switch (check help for the right one) that saves the original line number. Filter in decending order. Then, because you have the original line numbers, you'll end up with something like:

Original:

New:
5 6
4 12
1 23
3 214
2 465

Now, you can pull the right information from the hash table using that line number - $hget(hashtable,line#). You can get the name and/or data that way allowing you to display the top values. The same method can be done to see the lowest values if you change the list to ascending order in filter.

I'm sure someone can give an actual script example for this. I just don't have it in front of me and I don't use /filter often enough to remember all of the switches.

As far as a feature, I wouldn't mind having a sort function for hash tables even though they are by definition unsorted. But it's at least a very easy thing to sort using this method.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net