I recieved a email trying to help me with a pvt msg window. I emailed them back but then thought I probably should of replied here, yet I can't find the post.

My problem is..I had to reinstall mIRC after a PC crash and I used to have it set up so my pvt msgs would go into the main window I was in instead of its own. I can't figure out how to make that happen again.

This is what I was told in the email....In the IRC options under "Main" try unchecking the "Dedicated Query Window" option, that should do it!

I cannot find anywhere in the options where it says *main* or *dedicated query window* I'm not sure if I am looking in the wrong place..but I thought I looked in all options and stiil none of that.

I took a screenshot of my options window..Is it somewhere here that I find it? and if so where? and if not...lol where do I find...main & dedicated query window?

Thanks for any help! This is driving me crazy. I've used mIRC for years and always had pvt msgs go into the same window I'm chatting in or in the main connect window if im not anywhere. And now I cant seem to find how to do it again.
[list]
[*]null

Guess I can't attach the screenshot to show you. Don't see where too sorry, but I could email it if needed.

Last edited by jassyvt; 19/07/09 05:35 PM.