Hello members of the forum...I am with IRC for almost 15 years, i learned loads of things, it made me feel happy about it. During the time when I started IRC, it was a peak of IRC i guess, channel were very busy with overcrowded chatters. All the years, I have observed, dramatically the number of chatters are become lesser. I can think of one reason why the number of users dropped, i think they mostly flock to a good chatting network with a good features on it. Nowadays, chatting networks offer chatters with video cam which you can see each other and can even use the microphone to talk. Well, i still consider IRC to have a very cool features especially to the computer programmers and scripters but I do not think it is appealing to a normal chatter anymore. I dunno what will become of IRC in the future but I do hope they can upgrade or make a good amount of changes with its features. Therefore, we can use camera or microphone to chat, hence we will win the heart of the majority of the crowd and eventually people will join to IRC AGAIN...Please Save the good IRC.
Does anybody agrees? or is it only me?