Ahh im back again...Ok this script is working great for the most part... I basicly just have 2 msgs...the one asking for age and then one i have for known people that i have added. So my code is this...

Code:

on *@:join:#: {
  if ($chan == #chat18+) {
    if ($nick == AnTiSoCiaL) { /describe $chan Hey $nick $+ , Welcome Back :) }
    elseif ($nick == Zule) { /describe $Chan Hey $nick $+ , Welcome Back. :)    }
    elseif ($nick == Bad_Idea) { /describe $nick Hey $nick $+ , Welcome back :) }
    elseif ($nick == SloFlyer) { /describe $nick Hey $nick $+ , Welcome back :) }
    elseif ($nick == Merkin_Man) { /describe $nick Hey $nick $+ , Welcome back :) }
    elseif ($nick == AKASHA) { /describe $nick Hey $nick $+ , Welcome back :) }
    else {
      /describe $chan Hello $nick $+ , Welcome to $chan $+ . May we have your age Please ?
    }
  }
}

My problem is that when "at least" the users Bad_idea joins my script sends her a /msg instead of a /describe msg
Noone wants a PM everytime you join. It dont do it to my client "Antisocial" It seems to work fine. Anything wrong with the code that would cause this? Also a HUGE question...Could somone make this into a pop-up so i could just right click on someones nick and add them to the known list so the would get the welcome back msg and not the age question? right now im adding them by hand ...ok but kinda pain

Rock and Metal Music videos ON DEMAND!
<<<<<< http://www.tormented.tv >>>>>>