OMG! Guess what guys i was using $v1 to update the PID Data numerous times I Guess the problem was there that it was somehow not returning the $v1 data properly has the new PID it would return be the OLD PID I noticed that error when i just swapped a byte in the PID

Replaced all $v1 instances with $($+(% $+ sys.bk,%sys),2) and script works flawlessly now ODDly i think theres something not evaluating when using $v1

Im not to sure how $v1 works if its a variable that stores info from an if statement or if it always calls back to the if statement or somethin gbut if it calls back then somehow its not double evaluating the text because the same string i used has for $v1 should be returning me the correct stuff and its not

EDITED I figured it out,

In my if statement the VAR change didnt happen till i use /set therefore the information stored has $v1 is THE OLD information therefore the problem has been targetted in pure form I can use $v1 up till the backup is performed after that the whole command has to be processed again

wink (DOH) to me knowing the information doesn't stay static throughout the whole script.

Last edited by Lpfix5; 05/05/08 01:34 AM.

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }