Quote:
anyway, that little titleless "m" behind you nickname, i guess, means "moderator", so you must have access to bugtracker or whatever there is; you must be able to say if this issue has gained or is going to gain or has got the possibility to gain at least a tiny bit of progress.
Neither I nor anybody else except Khaled has any information on which bugs are being worked on. People are only made aware of bug fixes when a new version comes out (including beta versions, available to beta testers) or a short while earlier, by means of Khaled announcing the fix.

Quote:
i wouldn't repeat anything, just no answer can mean either not reading or ignoring
What Riamus said is pretty much what's going on. Khaled usually responds when the bug has been fixed, although in some cases bugs are fixed without Khaled announcing the fact in the forum. One thing is certain: Khaled sifts through all bug reports, so rest assured that your report has been read and taken into consideration, even if there is no reply (yet).

Last edited by qwerty; 16/12/07 10:52 PM.

/.timerQ 1 0 echo /.timerQ 1 0 $timer(Q).com