@starbucks_mafia
You kind of got the point but also missed it.
I wasn't talking about editing the settings, I was talking about doing things like getting to the downloads folder or getting to where the scripts are.
I write a script and I use SaveAs the save dialog window shows me as being in mIRC and all the usual files one might expect to find. But then I want to share the script and maybe I have to zip/compress it first.
Well if I go to where it might be expected /Program Files/mIRC/ they won't be there. Instead they buried under a mountain of folders once of which by default is hidden.

@Riamus2
I'm not asking it goes back to the way it was before. Multi-user accounts thing, yeah fine I get that. I'm asking for an option in the install that would let people choose how all those files are stored; the old/classic way or the new multi-user account way.
That shouldn't be so hard to do.

@RoCk
All I can say is; what the heck are you talking about?
What problem is solved?
Did you read any of it or did you just skim over parts and guess as to what was going on and though "I'll answer this part this way"?

I'm an old hand at mIRC. I've been around it since v2 or 3. Doesn't mean I know everything about it. I still can't write big fancy scripts with.
My point is, this new placement of the files; the default place where scripts are saved, where files are saved (not counting if the server in the settings moves that default location some place else), where basically everything else but for the exe; there has to be a better place than in a folder that by default and Micro$oft's design is hidden to the average user. And it would be nice to either have it stored in a better place like /My Documents/ or to give the user the option of using the old method.
As it is now; when I end up reinstalling my OS, I'll be installing mIRC v6.21 first and then v6.3 just so I'll have everything where I want it, in the old classic place that I know and love. Another reason is that I don't have more than one account on the system so what do I need it in appdata for?