Hi i was wondering if it was possible for someone to write me a script ill try to explain as best i can...

$won - If someone typed it then what happens is the bot would ask for proof, so then they have to post some proof like a image of the game that they have just won, then when they have posted the link they have to type $proof, then the bot would say something like please wait for confirmation off someone in the channel, then someone from the channel would look at the image and if its right they would type $yes but then it needs two more people to type that then that person would get 10 points added to his nick and count that as a win and the bot would say something but if they said $no then it would need two more people to type $no then the bot would not add anything and say some other stuff.

$lost - Basically would just count that as a loss.

$draw - Same as $won but only add 5 points.

$stats - Would post the players points Example: Rank: 1 - You Have 30 Points with: 2 Wins - 2 Draws - 1 Losers, eles You have no points BuTLeR

$scores - Would post the the top 10 players i.e 1)BuTLeR: 30 - 2)Nick2: 25 - 3)Nick3: 15 etc...

$deduct (nick) (points) - If the owner types that then it would deduct the points from that nicks score.

$clear (nick) - If the owner types that then it would clear all the nicks points.

$clearall - If the owner types that then it would clear all the points in its database

Well thats it i know its alot to ask for but i would really appreciate it if some nice person would do this for me thankyou.

At Your Service.