Home
About
Download
Register
News
Help
Register
Log In
Forums
Developers
ignore function needed......
Forums
Active Threads
Search
Who's Online
Help
Print Thread
Re: ignore function needed......
#
1795
15/12/02
09:42 AM
V
vasil_michev
vasil_michev
V
I don't know if I get you right but anyways:
try /ignore nick type
for example (pavlikenski!~az_pavlik@bgirc-164714.netissat.net) /ignore pavlikenski 12 will do
* Added *!*@bgirc-??????.netissat.net to ignore list
hope I've got you right and that helps
Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
ignore function needed......
Anonymous
15/12/02
03:37 AM
Re: ignore function needed......
Anonymous
15/12/02
09:42 AM
Re: ignore function needed......
Anonymous
27/12/02
02:08 AM
Re: ignore function needed......
Anonymous
28/12/02
06:41 PM
Re: ignore function needed......
Anonymous
29/12/02
01:36 PM
Re: ignore function needed......
Anonymous
29/12/02
03:28 PM
Re: ignore function needed......
Anonymous
02/01/03
12:54 PM
Hop To
News and Discussions ------
Latest News
General Discussion
Support ------
mIRC Help
Connection Issues
Scripts & Popups
Development ------
Feature Suggestions
Developers
Bug Reports
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Help
·
mIRC Homepage