Heh. I did that up quickly before leaving for work. I agree that $logdir is preferable. I also forgot that /remove doesn't accept wildcards. I did debate about the timeframe for removing the logs. I was meaning it to be an example of how to do it and not the final product, but I didn't really point that out and considering how often I give a final product, I really should have.

Now, I don't work with date timers and haven't really done much with them. If you set a timer for a specific time of day, it doesn't need to check it at that time? You just need to trigger it and it will work? /timer 0:00 1 1 echo -a Midnight for example? Thinking back about the example for the /timer command (I don't have it in front of me right now), I seem to remember that being how it showed it. I guess I assumed that you needed the timer to check every minute to see if it was that time... kind of like: /timer 0 60 if ($time(hh:nn) == 0:00) { do this } ... obviously I was wrong and I'll keep that in mind if I use a time again.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net