I know, but why bring the point up when all "hardware" based players have ALWAYS functioned exactly like that even when capable of playing sacd in the first place?!
Also he claims hdmi is required for hdcp and that dvi-d is not capable. When infact dvi-d carries a 1:1 identicle format to hdmi video, it is very much hdcp capable. This is just a pinout difference not functionally different(hdmi just offers audio pins aswell but drops the analogue pins).

His dot points on most the technology have precisely zero to do with Vista and were invented and set in stone long before Vista had any say over them. Vista is merely following the rules set so it is capable of playback which XP in most cases is NOT!!

Plus the fact his entire writeups is about "probably" and "likely" meaning they are his own mislead reading of specs he has/had neither tested nor actually researched correctly.

It also states nvidia and ati can no longer offer universal drivers under Vista. I think this is a point that will sing home for most users that this website is a worthless link.

Honestly the more I read of that website the more I laugh as the guy understands almost nothing about the technology he is rattling on about.