There are some messages that mIRC sends when an event from say a remote error takes place. Events such as trying to open a dialog (my mp3 player: /dialog -m mymp3 mymp3) that is already open would return this:

* /dialog: 'mymp3' name in use

Or there are always the code error messages:

* /if: insufficient parameters (line 7, Input)

Here is my question... I have everything in my mIRC scripted differently than default, so that joins, parts, quits, kicks, raws, etc... all return color coded display text of my preference. The beauty of mIRC is to be able to do this with most of the events, is there any way to alter the looks these types of error messages before they are returned, so that I can have them match the rest of my script events?

Like an: on */ "if" error message: echo -a [colorcode] whatever i want it to look like goes here?

Its kind of hard to ask this in a forum, ha, I cant find anything relating to this in the editor, so im not sure if its a question or a suggestion for improvement. I have had alot of friends ask me about this, so i thought i would come here and ask for some friendly feedback for all of us on the network grin

Thanks in advance,

Scripto

Scripto ---- Life is about the relationships. The correct code being: $replace($them,$you,$me)