well until my isp shows in green i cannot enter my room at all. it just sits there half the time and the other half the room pop up window comes up but when i type the name it'll just disappear and won't let me in the room. and yes i agree. it doesn't make sense,but i have tried everything from service men coming out to coming on here and even calling up linksys (wireless modem) and nothing has worked. when my isp does finally show where i can enter it takes hours before it happens and if i suddenly lose my connection at MIRC or my ISP then it takes hours again to get back in. lately i have had to resort to java chat to get back in the room. I wiwh there was an alternate MIRC-like program that worked with MIRC. maybe i'd have less problems. even if it is my ISP they don't seem to want to touch it so... i don't know. this stinks and i want this problem to go away frown they even detected a 9 packet loss but when the service people came they said they found 0. so i'm really confused now frown