Unless I'm wrong, there is currently no capacity for distinguishing between, and sending events to, one of $nick's specific DCC windows if $nick has more than one open in your mIRC client.

E.g., with remote scripting in mind, if two DCC chat windows are open to Bob^, there is no Remote Identifier that would be useful in an "ON CHAT" event to determine which DCC Chat window Bob^ just typed in. Also, if two DCC windows of any kind (chat & chat, or chat & fserve, etc.) are open to Bob^, there is no way to send an event to one of those windows in particular, because /msg|/describe =Bob^ <text> will only send to the first DCC window opened to Bob^).

How about:

(1) Adding a Remote Identifier like $dccwin that returns the $wid of the DCC Chat/Fserve/etc. window an event has occurred in. Then, for example, an "ON CHAT" event would have a way of telling which of Bob^'s multiple DCC Chat windows he typed in.

(2) For commands like /msg, /describe, /editbox, /echo, etc., allow an optional ,wid tail on =nick style targets. Then, if I knew Bob's 2nd DCC chat window ID was 12, I could either type "/msg =Bob^,12 Boo!" myself, or in a script, "/msg = [ $+ [ $nick ] $+ ] , [ $+ [ $dccwin ] ] Boo!"). "/msg =Bob^12 Boo!" (without ,wid) could continue behaving as now - sending to Bob^'s first-opened DCC window regardless of its $wid - so that existing scripts wouldn't be broken.)

If there's a way to do everything just suggested, I'd love to know, because I've found nothing after RTFM. smile