1) While I wouldnt mind longer var's at all, I have a feeling the limit is within some other functionality of mirc, rather than some limit Khaled just thought up one day. So there maybe some difficulties in implementing this at all (and maybe not)

2) I didnt even understand what you suggested here, maybe an example would have helped.

3) Sounds good, currently i just call a second alias that calls the first one, a bit sucky but hey what can ya do.

4) This sounds good, but again, im not sure how workable it might be, From what i have seen there are some limitations of reentry of code in mirc, such as how you cant use $input in an event, even using it in a timer has problems as it seems to halt the execution of other timers untill the one the input is in completes, i have resorted to signals to solve this. Now I assume doing a /Sleep may have the same problematic results (again tho who knows)

5) Oh my but this would be nice

6) nice idea but i think it would take a fundermential rewrite of the scripting engine some how frown