Quote:
Maybe if you spent less time abusing people and more time thinking about points you might come to the conclusion that mirc is here to use the scripts, not as a development platform, this has been made pretty clear over and over, I myself have asked about additions to it before none ever appear.

You feel abused by being called a smartass?
ah well ... not my problem.

Seeing these reply's i figure its still an addition thats globally wanted, so i still dont see any point in your ignorant reactions.

About mIRC not being a development platform... true ... but that doesnt remove the fact that it has grown to be exactly that.
Look at all the scripts being released for mIRC. Some even make programs out of it (me for instance), since it helps mIRC users do some things more easily, faster and best of all, in mIRC without help of outside programs.

About your additions not being added .... so? that doesnt mean someone else his suggestion is less good, or wont be implemented at all. Think you have some issues.

Guess i dont have to come on this forum for answers about mirc, or suggestions. Great that Khaled has people like you (DaveC) to support him in his work and make the forum a mess.

Thanks to everyone reacting in a normal manner, shows there are decent people here aswell. To bad there are others that dont seem to understand what a "suggestion" forum is about.

Be glad, i wont ask anything here again, since i get nothin but weird remarks when i ask something
*points at picture window transparency topic*

it seems people cant read properly....

Sorry if i offended anyone that didnt deserve it ... but im out ... this annoys me..

Peace and hope u do find the help u need here.