For goodness sake.

mIRCManiac, you don't say what the moderators can and can't do, it really isn't up to you. Karen made a sticky thread a long time ago to cover threads that say things like "How do I download movies with mIRC, XDCC catcher isn't working?!?" - that is a forum rule, created by moderators and not by Tjerk (though I have yet to see him protest to how this forum is run). If you have a problem with it then that's tough luck.

Occasionally a thread is not explicit in its explanation that their downloading is illegal, but there are a number of key words (xdcc/download/bots) where it's a perfectly fair assumption to make. When people, including myself, have made the wrong assumption (which I've seen happen perhaps 5-6 times), they've been helped. The fact that people like you want to turn a blind eye at every opportunity, almost certainly because you see nothing wrong with illegal file sharing, is irrelevant and doesn't mean myself, other moderators, or other helpers, are enforcing their opinions on everyone.

Calling people brown nosers because they follow, and agree with, forum rules, IS insulting and unacceptable not to mention untrue so cut it out.

DaveC: Meaningless posts which contribute nothing to a thread , of which you have made 2 in this thread and several more across the forum, are better not posted at all and had you not posted them here the whole situation would have been avoided.

Thread locked, off topic, insults, stupidity.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris