Well, those could be used... yet, I have issues with them.

var vs set... The output changes if I replace all of the sets with vars (yes, I'm using the right format for var). Probably a reason for it, but it's not a big deal to use set. And, I use the longer variable names to make it understandable to others. I don't like reading people's scripts and trying to see what it is doing when all the variables are single or double letters... just my preference.

goto ... do you have another loop suggestion? It works... why not use it? It's true that I rarely use goto, but it seems to fit best here. I suppose I could use a while loop, but this just seems better in this case to me.

For the regex... I'm not too worried about using it. Once I really get the hang of it, I may start using regex, but I prefer not to use code that I don't really have a handle on. Makes it harder for me to mess with it later.

I did insert the $istok method as it probably is faster. Though, I had to change the order you suggested to:

$istok(4.6.9.11,%currentmonth,46)

As far as the _ to space conversion... I am not sure of a better way to stick in the commas. If I just have spaces, then replacing spaces with commas results in an output like

2, years, 1, months, 2, days

By using the _, I can easily insert commas without ending up having a comma at the end of the line, like:

2 years, 4 weeks, 1 day, 2 hours,

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net