Quote:
You're not even close. I never said that at all.

hmm someone doesnt know sarcasim.

ok ill give you a #1 on that but personally i think thats a little lame, he was dead, they payed respects to the position he held not the man (well maybe the man as well i dont know)
Quote:
The pot calling the kettle black...That my friend is pretty cold and lame.

I may well have done the same thing, I often follow the formalities of respect, even if i dont think thats how the person themselfs would have lived there live, I have farewelled friends silently and respectfully with theres families, and gone out that nite and got ripped, just as they used to do witrh me, which is the more fitting act of rememberence. And as to cold, maybe I did say "(well maybe the man as well i dont know)" but as to lame, well i could call you being a lame ass for not picking up on the sarcasim, but i wont becuase thats just name calling and and also doesnt prove any points, much like you saying its lame.

Quote:
So what exactly is it then?

They went there to be politically expedents, failing to show the "right" amount of respect would have shown the "wrong" image to other people, who may or maynot get angry and do things to you of varying natures.