Hee, hee, hee!!

I am not usually one to write in forums, nor blast people for idiotic dribble, but after reading this post (quite accidentally, by the way....), I felt inclined to view my opinion on the matter.

Quote:
Mirc is obviously not for chatting, and it is definetely not for higher class individuals among our society, it is for the lowest forms of lifei, just a software for people who do all kinds of illegal crap,and practice in immoral acts, HECK mirc can turn even the nicest guy into a devil!!

Obviously a noobie to mIRC. I have been using mIRC for many a year and I will be the first to say that it is not perfect. There are people (and usually those like the idiot who placed the original post.....) that do ruin the experience for others. However, during my time on mIRC, I have chatted with Police Officers, Lawyers and even Bankers within the chat rooms. How much "Higher Class" do you want? Members of the British Royal Family???? Sir Richard Branson???

Quote:
Its a known fact that being associated with an ugly, bitter looking bland object, that person also inherits the behavior through prolonged interaction with the object.

Yes, transfer of warez and other illegal content is against the law. So is taking drugs (which obviously played a great part in the construction of this posting), you know........

Quote:
Look at MSN chat, colorfull, fun, cheery..

And, as previously mentioned, has been shut down in many countries through abuse by those using the service. How long has mIRC been running? Compare that to how long MSN Chat ran for. I rest my case......

Quote:
Mirc has got to become colorfull, cheery.. have profiles for god sake!!.. get rid of illegal channels like movie ripping, software downloading.. GIVE individual font looks for each person (however he wants it)..make it freindly looking not a place to turn someone into a god damn monster.

Again, as previosly stated, mIRC is a CLIENT (look this up in a dictionary if you are struggling to understand this term...). The Client software hosts the Servers and channels run by individuals through server programs, which link in to mIRC - not hosted by mIRC. There is a big difference.

Quote:
In 4 years all KHALED has done is make the status bar where msgs come locked to the top

At least Khaled has done something. When was the last time you produced a script that has become reknown worldwide? Your posting is now becoming picky and because you are running out of dribble to spurt out about the program itself, you have to start having a pop at its creator. Get a life.

In summary - if you don't like mIRC, don't use it, or is that too hard to figure out? As for the "higher class individuals among our society", which you do not obviously belong, due to the simple fact that my pet dog has a cleaner mouth than you, they can also make the choice whether to use the program or not.

Next time you make a posting to drag someone and their life's work down to your level, do a bit of research first and gather the facts, you never know, you might actually learn something and even become slightly intelligent.

Last edited by titch98; 23/10/04 10:39 AM.