I have received this message as well in the past and in my situation it was a direct result of running too many mircs (or too many internet applications). There is some unclear information I heard recently about a 200 window count limit or something like that? Basically I was running 10-11 mircs on a machine with 1gb of ram. Needless to say with that much ram why would you get that message? Never the less, I would get this message every now and then and the only solution would be to close one of them and start it back up again. Once I started using multiserv I have yet to receive this message once *knocks on wood*.

There are very many other posts about this on these message boards of you search for them. I have posted to a few of them, some point towards the /save or /saveini commands. Once upon a time I had thought it to be attributed to a lot of DDE calls between the mircs. However, during this time I wasn't very much into hash tables so I believe that theory could be farse indeed... unless it can be attributed to many different things at the same time or single things and then nothing all at once... I am confused too o.O

Many have said that running too many internet applications can cause this error which I believe to be the case in most situations unless you talk about my main machine which i never turn off, never reboot and run the following internet applications (win2k sp4): aim, msn, kdx, outlook express (syncronizing 2 hotmail accounts, 1msn account and 3 pop3 accounts), myie2, 2 mircs, icq, apache (web server), rainlendar (with server syncronization enabled), file sharing (of course), dame ware, multiple remote desktop connection windows and winamp3 (usually playing internet streams). I have enough internet applications running on this box to replicate their theory 10 times over... however I have never once gotten that message on that box. On that system I do not use any mirc dlls and the only scripts I have loaded are self created and make one saveini or two upon connecting and shortly after that. I also have a socket bot running on one of the mircs and there is a very large hash table for that which records user nicknames, hostmasks, channel modes and who is on what channel. That socket bot is in plenty of channels with hundreds of users.