I know this isn't a question or a problem but I wanted those who monitor this section to read this.

I just want to thank everyone who contributes to this section. I've come across problems in the past and I've received a lot of constructive advice and great assistance in helping me find the solutions to scripting problems.

Additionally, I've been inspired by many of you to push past my scripting comfort zones. I have now personally made more ambitious scripts instead of finding easy solutions by looking for existing scripts or script snippets.

Often, when I post questions or problems, there's very fast replies which is really impressive considering many forums usually require a day or two to get good responses.

I still have a lot more learning to do but I'm taking steps to improve my programming abilities and resolving my own problems.

So, I just wanted to give credit where it's due and thank everyone who helps here. I'm also thanking everyone for the help they give to others beside me. Many of you do it with little credit or recognition for your help.

Lloyd