mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
G
guessst Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
I've installed the Message Center script, www.prestoncouriers.co.uk/files/MessageCentre.zip, to have all messages in one window, and I wanted to log its contents... but Mirc can't do that! Nothing gets logged except for "Session start" and some more meaningless strings... no actual content. It's not the first time it happens, either - I remember I tried logging the contents of some other window a while ago, and Mirc didn't log anything except for the "Session" stuff, either.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
the place to ask about that is the author's forums Here

G
guessst Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
Well, is there anything else that keeps all PMs in 1 window that *can* be logged? :\

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
You can use the Single Message Window, mIRC Options -> IRC.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
well, mr. "iwillnotregistertoread", I can understand the answer you got after reading your rant on the other forum.

I'll bet you'd have actually gotten a "real" answer had you asked for help instead of saying that the "addon is pointless" because you can't get it to work.

Most of the people I know using Message Centre have no problems getting it to work at all. Understand, it is NOT multi-network capable, and will probably never be. Those of us not using mirc's multi-network capabilities have no problems at all with MC.
Like Collective told you, go to mIRC Options .. IRC .. Use Single Message Window

G
guessst Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
FTI of anyone looking for something like that only working, install Rayt; I found it today and that script's window can be logged, unlike the worthless one's.

Link Copied to Clipboard