mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Landale Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
L
I've looked through these posts and although have come across MANY DCC issues, none of them seem to be my problem. This is what is happening: I can DCC chat and look at people fserves just fine, queue up files, chat ect. BUT, as soon as somebody starts sending me a file and it's on it' happy way, I can no longer DCC chat, or recieve another file from soneone. It's as if I am allowed only ONE transfer or something. I know this is not correct as in the past while using mIRC i've had numeous DCC Get's running AND was still able to connect to fservers and DCC chats. Any ideas what's wrong ?

B
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
B
Landale, I was just going to post about this myself. I have the same problem.

I use WindowsME. And this problem has just accured in the past couple days, only since I upgraded to Mirc 6.14. I was always able to recieve multiple files at the same time.

Now, I can only recieve the first one that is sent, and every one I try to get after it's started, is f'ed up. I get "Unable to connect", I am unable to recieve a DCC get file, or connect to an fserve.

I tried even to get 2 files through 2 different mircs running at the same time (both 6.14), and I can still only get one.

I hope someone out there can help us with this problem, it really make the experience bad. It needs to be addressed. Thank you in advance.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Not sure this will help you, but try Options >> Connect >> Options >> Advanced tab .. check the box to use random ports

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink

Link Copied to Clipboard