Print Thread
#16286 21/03/03 01:43 PM
M
magaria Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
Being new to this board and completely in the dark(had trouble posting this) could some give me instructions(idiot style) on how to download IRC or whatever else I may need. Sure would appreciate help. [email addy deleted by moderator]

Last edited by ParaBrat; 21/03/03 02:21 PM.
#16287 21/03/03 02:01 PM
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
First of all, it's considered an insult to pretty much everyone when an user posts his/her email address on the board. It kinda sounds like "Hey, i probably won't be back to check out if you folks took the time to reply to my post, so it's pretty useless to reply here, therefore email me at this address".

But that's just experience :P

If you want to download miRC (Which is an IRC client, a software that allows you to connect to the internet relay chat) click here.

Hope it helps.

- cF
Dedicated helper for rent.
#16288 21/03/03 02:26 PM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
I deleted your email addy as its not a good idea to put those into your post, there are bots that wander the web looking for email addies to spam. If for whatever reason you want all replies to your post send to your email, there is a box to check for that on the page where you created your post. (they will still show up here, they will just also be emailed to you)

If you click on "how to install" to the left on your screen here, or click here it will take you step by step on downloading and installing mIRC.

Not to worry, like anything new it only seems overwhelming at first smile

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
#16289 22/03/03 09:30 PM
S
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
S
i am trying to download mirc and i went to the website and i clicked on the mirc6.03in illinois and it keeps telling me that the page can't be found does anyone know if there is trouble with that page or is there some way i can try to get it downloaded. thanks

#16290 22/03/03 09:37 PM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
try another of the links to download it from them ... ive encountered a few down at various times too ... just try another one in reasonable location to u ..... hope that helps

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard