mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#95952 28/08/04 07:50 PM
T
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
T
i would like to get a drop down list of servers in the Options->Servers menu. but only the servers i have connected to are there. and i cannot connect to those servers. i am getting a message which says unable to resolve server. first it was only doing it for one then it was like a domino effect. please help!

#95953 29/08/04 04:41 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
if you need to update your servers.ini you can get one at <a href="htttp://www.mirc.co.uk/servers.ini" target="_blank">htttp://www.mirc.co.uk/servers.ini</a> Just save it to your mIRC directory, replacing the old file

As for the ones you tried to connect to not working, it could be for a few reasons. The servers could be down or no longer linked, the network could be having problems, or you could be having a dns issue and need to connect to the ip rather than domain name. The best place to find an up to date list of servers for a network is to check their website for a list and then add them to your servers.ini (click on ADD under view--options-->connect-->servers). Sites like www.searchirc.com are helpful as well.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard