mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
M

Maybe there could be an option to choose wether or not to have a "Are you sure you wanna disconnect?" question come up when you clicked the disconnect button, to save you from those times you accidentaly click it and get disconnected. Maybe instead of a question it could be so that it requires two clicks (in a short period of time -- 1 or 2 secs) for it to actually work.

V
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
V
go to options->IRC->Options->When closing mIRC confirm if and disable whatever you want ;b

And all I need now is intellectual intercourse, a soul to dig the hole much deeper
M
OP Offline
M

god.. You're either a lil dumb or you didn't read my question whatsoever...

I repeat...

"Maybe there could be an option to choose wether or not to have a "Are you sure you wanna disconnect?" question come up when you clicked the disconnect button, to save you from those times you accidentaly click it and get disconnected."

Ok, now look at that carefully.. does it say ANYTHING about _CLOSING_ mIRC??? No, I don't think so. All it's talking about is the times you click the connect/disconnect button in the toolbar and NOTHING about closing mIRC.

Nex time make sure you read the question fully before giving a stupid useless answer. ;/

M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
Please calm down! No personal attacks! Reminder: We are all humans and not all of use use english as their native language - so it happens that you sometimes misunderstand a question due a language barriere! Thanks for paying respect to other users. smile

DALnet: #HelpDesk, #mIRC, #MISHScript - Undernet: #mIRC, #mIRC-Scripts
V
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
V
Hey man, what can you expect, his bulgarian, (edited by moderator)

Moderator note: ok, enuf with the name calling. Sometimes ppl misunderstand a question or may not phrase a question clearly, but appreciate the fact that they made an effort to help mad

Last edited by ParaBrat; 11/12/02 12:19 AM.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
I really don't think there's any need to be quite so rude to someone who may or may not have misunderstood your suggestion. Whatever the case, s/he took the time to reply. And posting the exact same question again doesn't make it any clearer.

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Considering how many times since multiserver i have disconnected the wrong window, you made a good feature suggestion.

I wasnt impressed with your rudeness however..in future please think before you hit enter.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
V
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
V
I'm quite sure you'll live thru my misunderstanding, will ya?;b
If not maybe it won't be such a big loss... j/k smile

And all I need now is intellectual intercourse, a soul to dig the hole much deeper
F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
/me gets the electrical chair ready for vasil!! omg! I don't belive you how dare you to do sutch a mistake? rofl :tongue:
now about the "big boss" thing we can about that another time when I will have some text ready :tongue:

Link Copied to Clipboard