Here's something to bother your brains...

I'm behind NAT right, eggdrop running on 192.168.1.10 (linux box), mirc running on 192.168.1.11 (winbox)

DDC send and chat works very well with my bot, external bot's and other ircer's, but after about 5 days of uptime everything stops working.

I've read every post on DCC issus for that past year both here and on egghelp board, but nothing like this. And I can't blow it away blaming eggdrop either, coz as soon as i restart mIRC, it's all fine again for the next 4-5 days.

Since I started using mIRC in v6.03, this has been hunting me like a wolf. Clean mIRC, scripted mIRC... nothing seems to work after 5 days. Though, if I keep a connection running, it's fine, but reconnecing, new connection, dcc send, dead.

Donno if this has anything to do with it, but i've limited the ports in mIRC to use port 2000->2100 as these are open in firewall.

Inn eggdrop dcc / telnet consol log, i can see my connection to the bot using the correct ports, host is ok.. everything seams ok. But no dcc, though /ctcp [bot] chat works just fine after the 5 days.

At this stage i'm using v6.14 and the problem persists...
Any ideas?