mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#91611 24/07/04 05:23 AM
P
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
P
hay un bug en la version en español del mirc, en el cual al hacer clic en el menu y pasar por el de "ventana" despues no se puede desplegar el de commandos personalizados, es decir si se puede pero queda vacio diciendo "ninguno"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
there is bug in the version in Spanish of mirc, in which when doing click in menu and passing through the one of "ventanas" after cannot be unfolded the one of customized "commandos", it is to say if it can but it is left vacio saying "ninguno"

Last edited by Phoenix_Master; 24/07/04 05:25 AM.
#91612 24/07/04 05:28 AM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Hi there,

There's no need to put a title all in CAPS, as that is considered shouting and a bit rude smile

I can't say I have much of an idea of what that post says, however, there are no Spanish versions of mIRC, so there is no bug in the 'Spanish mIRC' - who knows what will happen in the future though. There have been numerous feature suggestions to translate mIRC. You can look over the Translations page for websites which may assist you.

If you have downloaded a Spanish version of mIRC then it has been altered in some way (illegally) - the only officially supported mIRC Version is in English and is available here.

Edit: Ok, so now I see mainly what it's about, but the above still applies I guess. I don't believe the fonts mIRC comes with are actually anything to do with mIRC itself but rather, Windows? There is no official 'Spanish version' of mIRC.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#91613 25/07/04 06:07 PM
P
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
P
are you shure? www.mirces.com

Moderator note: Please don't swear.

Last edited by Mentality; 25/07/04 06:15 PM.
#91614 25/07/04 06:17 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
No, that is a Spanish version of this website - it is not a Spanish version of mIRC. If the versions from there are in Spanish than they are not the official versions of mIRC and have been altered from the original. mIRC bugs apply to the official version of mIRC.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard