mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#89387 06/07/04 03:48 PM
T
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
T
I switched my bot over from 6.14 to 6.15 and i started to get this error. Everytime i would close down mirc or I had to restart my computer, the mirc would never open again untill i did a full reinstall.

My mirc program minimized itself on start up and hides itself by the time. Once i scroll my mouse over the area to try to get it to load it disapears from my screen.

if i leave the mirc.ini original in there from install it works perfectly.. its just when i fill out all that information again it begins to crash once more. If the mirc.ini is needed to be showen on here i will post it but i dont know if that would be the issue.

I am running mirc 6.15 on windows 2000.

T
Babel fish
Babel fish
T
Sounds like there's something about your bot that's mirc 6.14 specific. There have been some minor changes in mirc 6.15 which may have affected it. Check the versions.txt to see if something in there might be the possible cause.

I use mirc 6.15 with windows 2k pro and some of my own customized scripts and never had any problems except 1 and I checked the versions.txt and sure enough a bit of coding change was the culprit - I've since deleted that particular script and made a better one.

If the problem doesn't resolve and you like your bot - go back to mirc 6.14 or get a new bot (or change it yourself if possible). smile

Talea

Link Copied to Clipboard