S
samas Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Is there any one who can help me??
when I try to connect to dalnet server i get this message:

Closing Link: 0.0.0.0 (You match the pattern of a known trojan, please check your system with a cleaner from http://www.moosoft.com or Swat-It from http://www.lockdowncorp.com/bots/downloadswatit.html)
-
* Disconnected
-
* Cancelled connect

I don't know what to do.
please help me whit this.
frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown

#82832 12/05/04 10:47 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
You are most likely infected with a 'trojan' which is a type of infection on your computer. It is not a good thing to have. Read the instructions in the AKill message - as it says, go to those websites and download the suggested programs. Run them on your computer and clean yourself of any trojans you have.

When you download and install them, make sure you check for Updates with each program before running it to make sure you have the latest detection files. You can get other suggestions for scanning, and tips on staying safe in the future, in this post - I highly recommend you read all of it smile

If you clean yourself of trojans/viruses, wait for 24-48 hours (1-2 days) and then try reconnecting. If you are STILL being akilled, try changing your IdentD and Full Name field. I don't know the exact detection methods DALnet uses, but you might try that.. use /identd on New-Ident-Here (e.g. /identd on munky) and /fullname New-Full-Name (e.g. /fullname Arnie).

If you have further issues, try contacting the Exploits Team.

Good luck!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#82833 13/05/04 07:03 AM
P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
Try changing your ident and "real name". You may have accidentally chosen an ident that just happens to match a pattern used by a known trojan. Especially if you find no trojans on your system.

PM

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-:
#82834 13/05/04 08:50 AM
S
samas Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Hello
Thank you for your help
it works
but it doesn't exept my password
-NickServ- The password supplied for Persian is incorrect
Now do you have any idea for this one?? confused confusedthank you again crazy crazy

#82835 13/05/04 09:19 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Either you are typing the password incorrectly (chicken isnt the same as ChIcKeN or CHICKEN, passwords are case sensitive) or someone else has that nick registered. DALnet does have an option to have your password sent to you thru SENDPASS, /nickserv sendpass nick email address (like /nickserv sendpass persian the-email-you-registered-with)

The email address that you specify in that command must match the email address they have on file for the nickname in question. The SENDPASS command will also be disabled if your MAILBLOCK option has been turned on.

You could try checking to see if someone else has the nick registered by seeing if the hostmask matches your own. (remember that you have to identify to a nick within each 30 day period or its dropped and someone else can register it) In any mIRC window, type /whois samas (whatever nick you are using), you will see a line like samas is something@something.something.else. then type /nickserv info persian and compare

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard