mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#79717 17/04/04 10:37 PM
G
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
G
blushSorry if im newbish blush, But i jsut started to play cs again since 1.5 and before /findscrim and /findpug were packed. Now /findpug has noone most of the time and /findscrim has a few sometimes confused, i was jsut wondering if anyone could tell me if they made a new channel for pugging and scrims. Thanks smirk

#79718 17/04/04 10:43 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
IRC is a huge cyber world. There is not just one channel for one topic, or one server you can connect to, and no one set of servers makes up one network, etc etc.

If you've been to a channel called #findscrim then the same channel could exist on 100 other networks too!

I suggest you use online resources such as www.searchirc.com and http://irc.netsplit.de/channels to find other channels out there that are related to counter strike, and "pugging" etc (sorry, no idea what that is, I'm not a CS player).
You can also use the /list *search word* command, for example typing /list *scrim* will come up with a list of channels with the word 'scrim' in.

Happy chattin' smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#79719 17/04/04 10:51 PM
G
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
G
Thanks man you were a big help i found exactly what i was looking for laugh keep up the good work!
Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard