mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#7300 19/01/03 12:31 AM
L
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
L
Well my friend keeps getting kicked from his channel becasue some person who accedetly got oped did somthing. Evrey time my friend joins he gets kicked by the bot and it says "You got me!" and when he unassigns the bot the chanserv kicks him saying the same thing. Can anybody help me?

#7301 19/01/03 01:17 AM
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
each network has there own varyation of services command

/ChanServ mDeop #Channel

is a command that could be used on the network i go to to solve this problem provided the person does not have any real access to the channel, if they actualy have access then the person needs to remove that access and then run this command

beings services differ however from one network to the next i strongly recomend you visit #services on your own network and discribe hte problem to them, hopefuly they will have a solution for you as i'd just be guessing at how your services are setup.

Cobra^

#7302 19/01/03 05:48 AM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
it sounds to me like someone has set a ban thru services on the person ur speaking of ...... only way to undo this is to unset the ban thru services ....... u cannot deop a services bot ....... if thats the case ..... it sounds like it is ...... u might need to seek some help from an ircop if u cant figure out how to use the services command for ur particular network

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard