mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
confused I am & have been a registered user of MIRC for years. I have my registration number. A few months ago, MIRC started showing me as unregistered, so I entered my information & it came back registered to me. Now it is showing unregistered again & I can't find a way to enter my information without paying again. Please help. I have written MIRC, but have recieved no answer. I would go ahead & pay again, but have the feeling it would eventually come back as unregistered.
Thank you for any help. frown

D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
You don't need to pay more than once to register mIRC. Once you have registered, you have done so for life.

To enter your registration name and number, go to 'Help' menu and select 'Register'. Enter your registration info in the box that pops up. Easy. smile

S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
blush Well....It's easy if you have enough sense to follow directions. I obviously don't. I was going to the tool bar help, where it is unavailable & never went to the menu bar help. After reading your message & ' thinking', I went to the menu bar & entered my information. I am almost seventy & guess I am senile as well as embarressed.
Thanks for people like you, who are willing to help grin

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
In mIRC you can also type the /registration command to have the registration dialog pop up. Maybe thats easier?

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
dont be embarassed, ppl lots younger than you have asked the same thing or had a problem following directions about something. Regardless of age, anything new takes time to figure out and we all have "duh" moments.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard